Pro bikini glute workout! Tips from a pro. She demonstrates the whole routine in the video.
1. Leg press feet together, 10-12 reps +partial reps at the end, 3 sets
2. Smith press lunge, 10-12 reps (heavy weight), 3 sets
3. Butt blaster, 10-15 reps, 2 normal sets + 3rd set as a drop set, hold the contraction!
4. Cable kick backs, 10-12 reps + partial reps at the end, 3 sets
5. Hip abductor, sitting forward, 10-12 reps + partial reps at the end, 3 sets
I did this routine today. My butt was not used to the heavy weight & low reps. I used to do 20 reps for lower body exercises, but doing 10-12 heavy reps is actually nicer and quicker. It’s a great specific routine for your butt muscles only because contrary to a lot of leg/butt routines you feel it in mainly in your glutes and not in your quads.
- one slice of gluten free toast w/ coconut butter
- 1/2 a cup of green grapes
- 1 banana
Run: Sun Sprinter Short
for the girl who asked how to tone your arms, try this!
#WORKOUTCOMMAND! Do 2 sets of 12 twisted star ups for rock hard abs! GO!
“A piece of fruit never made anyone fat.” Thank you! So sick of diets that won’t allow you to eat the beautiful, healthy, natural food God put on this earth. Gimme a break. Just show some self control and don’t eat a pound of grapes at a time, ok? ;)
Coconut delight bar ( gluten free )
100 g Medjool dates
40 g dried raisins
30 g coconut flakes ( you can add more if you want )
1 tbsp gluten free steel cut oats
1 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
Combine dates, coconut flakes, gluten free steel cut oats in food processor, add raisins, quick pulse. Scrape the dough mixture on unbleached non-stick baking paper, add chocolate chips press evenly, and chill for an hour before serving.
Number of servings: 4
Calories 186 Carbs 33 Fat 6 Protein 2 Chol 0 Fiber 4
Almond butter is an alternative to peanut butter for those with peanut allergies. It contains significantly more fiber, calcium, potassium, iron and manganese than peanut butter, and about half the saturated fat, although a slightly higher total fat content.